Photo by: William Valverde
Location: Paris, France
- Of course, it’s not a trip to France without visiting the Eiffel Tower! Learn a little bit about its history before you go!
- Visit The Louvre and see some of the world’s best art!
- Stop by the iconic Shakespeare and Company bookstore!
- Check out Château de Versailles!
- You won’t find Quasimodo, but you can still enjoy the beauty that is Notre-Dame!
- Take some time to see La Rochelle Aquarium!
- For the history buffs, spend some time on the beaches of Normandy!
- If you’re in Troyes, visit all the museums throughout the city! Be sure to also check out all of the beautiful stained glass and architecture featured in Troyes’ churches and cathedrals.
- If you’re in Toulouse, spend some time checking out the museums like Musée des Augustins and Musée Saint-Raymond! Although you’ll be there for more than 36 hours, the New York Times’ “36 Hours in Toulouse” will give you more ideas!
- If you’re in Cergy-Pontoise, take a walk to see Axe Majeur or take the weekend to visit Ile de Loisirs de Cergy-Pontoise!