Latest News

Latest News

BUTTON If you plan to travel outside the United States in Spring or Summer 2017 for any of the following reasons*, it’s time to register your international experience with the College of Engineering. 

  • Study Abroad 
  • Work Abroad 
  • Research Abroad
  • Volunteer Abroad
  • Conference/Professional Meeting Abroad
  • Competition/Performance Abroad

*Students participating on study abroad programs through IPE, GHDI, CGIS, Art&Design, or Ross are automatically registered. Students participating in CoE-approved student organization travel are automatically registered. 

Remember that all CoE students are required to register their international experience so we can: 

  • Reach you in case of emergencies
  • Connect you with travel resources such as health insurance and sources of funding for your destination
  • Develop new international opportunities that meet your needs
  • Comply with U-M requirements for health and safety

Registration only takes a minute:

Can’t wait to go abroad? We understand… 

A Message Related to the Executive Order on Immigration and Travel

In light of the recent presidential executive order on immigration and travel, IPE offers support to anyone who may have concerns or questions related to this decision, and what it might mean for future international travel.

For reference, here is a record of the University’s statements and updates for international and undocumented students at U-M:

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.