The 2016 IPE Photo Contest is Now Open!
- Students who participated in Fall 2015, Academic Year 2015-16, Winter 2016, and/or Spring/Summer 2016 international experiences.
- CoE students who went abroad on any of the following experiences: study, work, internship, research and/or volunteer.
Rules of Entry:
- Photos must be your original work and taken while you were abroad.
- Digitally altered photos are not accepted.
- Photos dimensions must exceed 2250×3000 pixels.
- Each photo submission must be accompanied by a 40-60 word description of the event, situation, and location.
- Students can submit up to 5 photos.
- Submit your photos using this online form. Each photo must include a description!
Submission deadline is October 23, 2016. Only photos that meet the criteria listed in the Rules of Entry above will be considered.
Prizes & Judging Information:
Prizes will be awarded to all winners and announced in November. We will also nominate up to three students to be featured at the campus-wide Photo Showcase Event during International Education Week in mid-November. Photos will be judged on subject matter, quality, creativity, originality, and respect for local culture. Keep in mind that we are looking for images that capture a meaningful relationship between the photographer and the subject.
Photos will be judged by staff from IPE and other CoE offices. Submissions will be rated based on subject matter, quality, creativity, originality, and respect for local culture. Keep in mind that we are looking for images that capture a meaningful relationship between the photographer and the subject.
Questions? Please email Matt Hancock, International Programs Advisor, at email@example.com