Other U-M Programs

As an Engineering student, you aren’t limited only to IPE programs for your study abroad experience. Many study abroad programs offered by other U-M schools and colleges allow Engineers to participate on their programs. 

Center for Global and Intercultural Study (CGIS)  Ross School of Business: Ross Global Initiatives   List of Other U-M Programs Open to Engineers

 Back to Study Abroad Programs Search