Study Abroad

Study abroad provides first-hand knowledge of other cultures, prepares students to negotiate differences and to understand engineering problems from a new perspective. These factors are critical to engineering career preparation. 

There are hundreds of study abroad programs available to CoE students; let’s find the one that’s right for you!

IPE Programs   Other U-M Programs

Beyond U-M Programs