ELIGIBLE CLASS STANDING: Sophomore, Junior, Senior
TERMS OFFERED: Winter, Summer
PROGRAM DATES: Winter: January – May | 5 months
Summer: May-June | 4 weeks
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Winter: Early October
Summer: Early February
Located in Madrid, the Universidad Pontificia Comillas offers students an excellent opportunity for personal, professional and social development. Students at Comillas study and learn in an environment of mutual respect, with high and demanding standards, close inter-personal relations, a deep understanding of the study materials and a desire for personal improvement, which enables them to become active members of our society.
Summer Program Overview: This program focuses on topics in environmental engineering, as well as Spanish language and culture. Students will participate in cultural activities and excursions around Madrid. Homestay and apartment housing options are available.
• Courses in engineering, business and math
• Humanites and scoial sciences courses
• Spanish language classes for exchange students
* Taught mostly in Spanish, with some offerings in English
- Sustainable Engineering Principles (3 credits)
- 100-level or 200-level Spanish: Spanish Language and Culture (3 credits)