Applications for the CoE International Internship Scholarship are now open; Application Deadline is March 29
Applications for the Global Multidisciplinary Design Program in Shanghai are now open; Application Deadline is March 8
New IPE Summer 2017 study abroad program: Engineering In Rome
- Take MECHENG 235 + a HU course on Italian language and/or culture
- Application deadline is February 26
IPE offers an automatic $500 travel grant for first-time travelers on IPE Summer 2017 study abroad programs! Learn more about the grant.
Applications for the IPE Shanghai Fall program are due March 8 (priority deadline is February 26).
A Message Related to the Executive Order on Immigration and Travel
In light of the recent presidential executive order on immigration and travel, IPE offers support to anyone who may have concerns or questions related to this decision, and what it might mean for future international travel.
For reference, here is a record of the University’s statements and updates for international and undocumented students at U-M: https://publicaffairs.vpcomm.umich.edu/undocumented-students-at-u-m/
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
- Get Inspired: umichenginabroad.tumblr.com
- Start Exploring: Check out the tabs to the left for programs, funding, and more!
- Stay in Touch: Sign-up for the IPE Weekly Newsletter!
- Visit Us: Walk-In Hours (M-F 1-4:00). Or, schedule an appointment with an advisor
- Be Social: Use #UmichEnginAbroad whenever you’re inspired to travel!